What is Lonoke Physical Therapy, Inc. doing in regards to the current COVID-19?
The current status of our nation has many wondering how safe it may be to continue leaving their home for appointments. Because of this, we want to make you aware of how we are responding in regards to the novel Coronavirus.
We here at Lonoke Physical Therapy, Inc. have always made cleanliness and patient safety our top priority. Prior to the virus, linens, tables and high touch surfaces were already being cleaned/changed on a daily basis. Since the onset of the virus, we have amped up our sanitizing protocols to ensure every surface touched is sanitized.
During the remainder of this eminent threat from the Corona Virus we will continue to make sanitization our top priority by cleaning ALL surfaces between patient visits, to include pens, door handles and any surface touched from the time you enter the clinic until the time you leave.
Specifically, we are:
1. Disinfecting all surfaces on a daily basis.
2. Wiping down or spraying each item used during each individual therapy visit.
3. We have added all door handles, arm rests, chairs and sign is surfaces to our daily/hourly sanitizing list.
4. We are spreading patients throughout the day to ensure a proper social distancing in our clinic.
5. We are utilizing all of our private rooms for targeted exercises to reinforce proper social distancing.
6. We are asking that each patient communicate with our Care Coordinator before their visit if they are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone that is ill, and cancel appointments when needed.
7. We are asking the same of our staff as we do our patients, staying home if ill or have been around anyone that is ill.
During this time we will rely on both our staff and patients alike to practice simple ways to protect yourself from the virus, including:
– washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water, several times a day.
– using hand sanitizer as needed between contact with frequently touched surfaces.
– cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue and immediately dispose of it.
– make sure you are wiping down frequently touched surfaces at home.
As always, thank you for choosing Lonoke Physical Therapy, Inc. to be there for you when you need it the most. We know that pain doesn’t stop even when the world seems to. If you have further questions about what we are doing to keep you safe during these unprecedented times, or if we can assist you in any way, please give us a call at 501-676-5540 to speak to someone at our Lonoke clinic, or 501-945-0200 to speak to someone at our North Little Rock clinic.